Haul - Beauty, Skin Care & Make-up

November 4, 2013


As I told you earlier, I was in Dubai for little less than a week recently. And no trip to this world city is complete without some damage, nothing ridiculous! Now that I have recovered a bit from over stimulation and a nasty flu, I thought I would share with you some of the Beauty/ Skin Care hotshots that I hauled gracefully all the way back home, to Oman. I'm not always consumption driven and hardly shop for momentary feel-good buzz, but I don't really see the point in lusting over something for ages and holding back from owing it when it right before your eyes, if you are not on a budget. I won't even know what a 'wish list' is because my determination is stronger than that.
Many of these products are newbies who have made the cut to my vanity. So, I will do a 'touch and go' on those for now and harp out a detailed review on the best of the bunch, once the verdict is reached. And others are repurchases of 'oldies but goodies' that have withstood the test of time and expectations. 
   
 

My Beauty and the boost story:)))
The candle in the picture is Winter Hiver from Bath and Body Works. I'm a bit over zealous when it comes to fall/winter, can u tell? Why not, Christmas is just 51 days away and all I need is a festive ugly jumper froRusty Zipper !!!
L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream

The Body Shop - Nutriganics - Drops Of Youth

The Body Shop - Tobacco Flower Body Mist  

Hermès Pure Perfume - Voyage d' Hermès - Unisex (repurchase)

All things Make up

M.A.C Lipstick - Russian Red - Matte

Nouba Lipstick  #169 - Metallic

L'oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick - Made for Me Naturals #235 (repurchase)

Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - Sweetheart, Honey, Rendezvous (left to right)

   M.A.C - Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil // Smoulder Eye Kohl ( repurchases and must-haves)

Rimmel London - Exaggerate Eye Definer - 261 Noir - Waterproof- repurchase 

Rimmel London - Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal - 001 Black - Waterproof

Rimmel London  - Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - 001 Black 

Revlon - Photo Ready Foundations  # 008 Golden Beige # 010 Caramel. The mix of both should give me a close to perfect color match.

Hope you enjoyed this quick haul. Thanks for reading.  

                                                                 xo Renee
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Great site! I came here through a website link and visit all production and it presume good if whichever like to exploitation. amway protein powder review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Every lady has her preferred most harmful Product that suits her or maybe she looks sexier in that. so thanks for sharing.I will also recommend this to my family friends and friends. Desert Essence

    ReplyDelete